CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Thank You Christ AhnSahngHong!

I just came from keeping service at the Church of God and it was so amazing! We saw how small this earth is compared to the universe out there.

Even though this earth is so small, most people live thinking this is it. Everybody is always thinking about the same things; obtain better physical things to have a better life until we die. The thing is... no matter what we do, it is so minute because this universe is huge! Even if this earth were to dissapear, it would actually do nothing. Nothing or no one would be missed.


I was surprised because it is so true! In this picture you see that the earth compared to our Sun
is so small. Almost smaller than the dot i'm using! And not only that but...


Here we can see how small is the Sun! If we imagine the earth in this picture... it is almost non-existant! Physically, nothing we do makes any difference whatsoever!
The beauty about the Word of God through the service was that to this small earth, which God calls "drop in a bucket", God came to bring salvation and eternal life!
Christ Ahnsahnghong brought all the hidden teachings that are in the bible when He began His ministry. I truly believe He is God because only He was the One that taught us all about how to inherit Eternal Life to go to the Kingdom of Heaven. If it weren't for Christ AhnSahngHong i too would be having a life that would just end up in death. God AhnSahngHong taught us that through Heavenly Mother and the Passover we are able to enter the spiritual world, which is waiting for us.
I don't want to just live and then die. I feel that there is more out there! Now, with the teachings of God AhnSahnghong, I really feel confident and soooo happy to find the way. This was my favorite verse today. I touches my heart:
1 Cor 2:6-9
We do, however, speak a message of wisdom among the mature, but not the wisdom of this age or of the rulers of this age, who are coming to nothing. No, we speak of God's secret wisdom, a wisdom that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began... However, as it is written: "no eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him"-
Thank You so much Christ AhnSahngHong because You have truly given me hope to what I cannnot see but will inherit afterwards. Now I always smile and laugh because I really know that my life on this tiny earth is not in vain! I look forward to the future!




0 comments: