CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Prophesy of AhnSahnghong Being the Lord

I thought i would never live to see this the day where actually God Himself would return to the earth! There is actually so much information about Christ Ahnsahnghong being God! Today, while briefly looking thought the Bible, one verse caught my eye

Isaiah 52:8
Listen! Your watchmen lift up their voices; together they shout for joy. When the LORD returns to Zion, they will see it with their own eyes.


This verse is amazing to me because it clearly says that when God returns, He will come to Zion and the people will see it with their own eyes! This is so true!

Zion is no other than the Church of God, World Mission Society. The One that the Church is proclaiming as God is Christ Ahnsahnghong. He was the one that established all the teachings of Jesus Christ that were lost through history. It's because of Christ AhnSahngHong that now the people are keeping the Sabbath, the Passover, Pentecost, Tabernacles and the other feast of God that were kept 2,000 by Christ and his disciples.

Since Church of God is Zion and the One that has restored everything has been Christ AhnSahngHong, everything makes sense! I can see the Lord's return with my own eyes, just like it's written in the bible!

I am more confident today than yesterday that AhnSahnghong is God. There is no other explanation. Everything that I have studied so far in the Bible points to Him as being Second coming Christ. I hope my family and everyone would know and understand these news! When everyone finds out it's going to be huge! Keep your eyes open! Christ Ahnsahnghong is the Christ everyone's waiting for.

0 comments: