CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ahnsahnghong is True

Today I studied more about AhnsahngHong in the Bible and a thought came into my head. I was very negative when I first heard about 2nd coming Christ being AhnSahngHong, but luckily, or I should say, thank God, I studied there and figured out for myself if it's true or not.

What came to my mind was "why was I personally so doubtful about Christ AhnSahngHong's Teachings". It's interesting that while I was not even attending Church, I didn't doubt anything. Or even when i was attending a Church, I didn't doubt any of those teachings at all. Even there are so many traditions observed nowadays (that don't even know reason for celebrating) that I didn't doubt at all!

It's funny how I started doubting and being upset when I was actually learning, with facts, the teachings of the Bible and of Christ which were taught by AhnSahnghong

I also think it's very interesting the fact that I wanted to blame Christ AhnSahngHong for showing the bible, but never blamed the priests from other churches that actually violate the law in so many ways.

Many people were just like me, but God Ahnsahnghong took pity on me and held on to me. It was God that gave me the opportunity to stay long enough to understand and distinguish the truth from falsehood.

The more i study the bible, the more i see that everything points to Christ Ahnsahnghong. He really is the Christ and Savior the people have been waiting for!

0 comments: