CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Heavenly Jerusalem is Our Spiritual Mother

I really want to express to whoever is reading, how amazing it is to know about Heavenly Mother! I personally always believed in God but for some reason felt so uncomfortable whenever I attended church. Thank God I attended a bible study at the Church of God with my friend and it was amazing! At first I didn't realize that there was a female image of God, but later when I saw about Her through the Bible, I was so shocked! These are some of the verses that explain the existence of Heavenly Mother:

Gen 1:26-27
Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.


Everyone knows the story about the creation of the world but nobody paid attention to what God said. The one talking is God! And God spoke in plural, not singular! Then two images of God came out. Male and Female! There are also so many verses explaining about the female.

Rev. 22:17
The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life.

Here the bride is the wife of God!
Rev 21:9-10
"...Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb... and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God"

The bride is Jerusalem from Heaven; Heavenly Jerusalem. Then another verse explains who exactly is "Heavenly Jersualem"

Gal 4:26
But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.

I find this sooooo amazing! Heavenly Jerusalem is our spiritual Mother! Just as there's God the Father, there is also God the Mother. Study about the female image of God! It's so interesting and makes so much sense. Heavenly Mother Jerusalem will be known by everyone!

0 comments: