CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Remembering Jesus is Christ AhnSahngHong

I just wanted to say that it's so amazing knowing about Christ Ahnsahnghong! Truly without studying the Bible I would've never been able to understand who He is. It was actually for a reason that Jesus Christ said:

Luke 22:13-19 They left and found things just as Jesus had told them. So they prepared the Passover..."I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer"... And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, "This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me."

Jesus told us to keep the Passover in remembrance of Him. Some people see the Passover as symbolic, but there is a reason behind it. There is one very important thing Jesus said about keeping this command:

John 14:15"If you love me, you will obey what I command.

Jesus said to keep Passover. If we love Jesus, we will obey what He commands and keep the Passover. The point is, if you keep the Passover, you will be able to know that Jesus is Christ Ahnsahnghong in these last days. This is why:

John 14:21Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him."


Only by keeping the commands of Jesus, one of them being the Passover, we are able to understand Christ Ahnsahnghong. Jesus himself said "... i will show myself to him". Is this a lie? NO! If you don't keep the commands of God, then how do you expect to understand and see God? At least keep the commands and then judge for yourselves. That's what I said to myself when i first started to study. Thank to God, I keep the Passover so I at least have a chance to say if what Jesus said is true or not. Yes, it is true! If you keep the Passover, you will recognize/remember who Jesus is, ultimately leading you to his second coming, Christ Ahnsahnghong. Christ AhnSahngHong is true Christ. Before having an opinion about Him, first study and find out the information. Then you decided if that information is correct or not. I guarantee though, everything you study will lead you to Christ AhnSahngHong. The bible speaks more about AhnSahngHong than of his first coming! Study the scriptures and you will see God.



0 comments: