CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Heavenly Mother Will Give Us Eternal Life in the Last Days

John 6:39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all that he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day... Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.

These were Christ's words 2,000 years ago, he promised Eternal Life in the last days. Why in the last days? Jesus Christ is Mighty God in the flesh he could of given Eternal life at that moment, but why did he need to wait until the last days to give it?

John 4:13 Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, 14but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."

What was missing then?

Revelation 22:17 The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life.

In the Holy Spirit age not only Second Coming Christ will give us Eternal Life but it is also the bride calling us to give us Eternal Life. The bride testified in the book of Revelation is the Heavenly Jerusalem.

Revelation 21:9 ..."Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb." And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God.

The bride is the wife of Our Heavenly Father, the Heavenly Jerusalem Our Mother

Galatians 4:26 But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother.

In the last days, Our Heavenly Mother, the female image of God will come to give us salvation. The Bride IS NOT the Church, it is impossible. How many churches exist nowdays? Just one? No! Many, then did he say the bride (one) or the brides (plural)? If its the church, then which one? This is referring to Our Heavenly Mother God, churches cannot give Eternal Life.

Revelation 21:6 He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life.

Mother is testified in the whole Bible, in the book of Zechariah clearly states that the water, Word of God, Eternal Life, will come out from Jerusalem. Not the physical Jerusalem but the spiritual. 2,000 years ago disciples knew about the existance of Heavenly Mother too, and in this last days we must know and believe in her because without her there is no salvation.

Just as we all have physical Mother and they gave us physical life, we have Our Heavenly Mother who will give spiritual life to our spirit.

John 3:6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.

To know God is to have Eternal Life!



0 comments: