CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Why can't people accept the New Name Ahnsahnghong?

Heresy, cult, brain washers, false prophet, liars, these are some of the names we are called because we believe in the new name of Christ. But I don’t get it, why? Christ prophesied his New Name not us.

Revelation 3:12 Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name.

It doesn’t matter how much you believe in Jesus, if you don’t believe in his new name you don’t believe in him at all. Then what does new means? Other than the former or the old.

I am pretty sure that if it’s an American name many would believe but we have to remember God is not coming like we want him to come but according to Prophecy. Then why Ahnsahnghong? Because when he comes again he will come from the East, a far off land meaning Asia not Israel, then should his name be American or Spanish? No!

On both Old and New Testament God testified this, and as he planned that will he do. If we try to understand God with physical knowledge FORGET IT! We are wasting our time. The Bible allows us to know who God is. The most important is to understand that whoever gives us Eternal Life is God Almighty and that is Christ Ahnsahnghhong. He restored all of God’s Feasts thru which we receive salvation.

Isaiah 46: 10 I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please. From the east I summon a bird of prey; from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose. What I have said, that will I bring about; what I have planned, that will I do. Listen to me, you stubborn-hearted, you who are far from righteousness. I am bringing my righteousness near, it is not far away; and my salvation will not be delayed. I will grant salvation to Zion, my splendor to Israel.

This man who will come from a far-off land is no other than God, no men but God can fulfill God’s purpose and his purpose is to bring salvation to Zion. Only Christ Ahnsahnghong has done this for his children. He rebuilt Zion. Where is this far-off land?

Revelation 7:2 Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God…

Apostle Paul received the revelation that will take place in the last days; he saw an angel coming from the East and having God’s Seal. Who can have God’s seal? Only God. At the time John had this vision he was in the island of Patmos, he saw this angel coming from the East. Then from John’s point of view the only far-off land in the East, even with the exact latitude and longitude is S. Korea. Shocking right?

It is a waste of time to make our own God, how we want or from where. For what? God already planned it from the beginning. If 2nd Coming Christ is coming from Korea, the most logical is to think that his name has to be Korean and that is Christ Ahnsahnghong.

Then why is it so difficult to understand or accept?

Matthew 13:13 “Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand. In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah: “‘you will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving. For this people's heart has become calloused; they hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts and turn, and I would heal them.

Those who don't believe in the New Name, Christ Ahnsahnghong, will fulfill this prophecy. If we don't accept his new name we can't receive salvation because in the Holy Spirit age only by believing in the name of Ahnsahnghong we'll be healed with Eternal Life.

0 comments: