CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Jesus' New Name is Christ AhnSahngHong

People believe in Jesus Christ because He came as the savior 2,000 years ago and promised to give eternal life. The one thing that I always wondered is... why is it taking 2,000yrs for this "end" to come? Why didn't Jesus give eternal life when He was here?? Actually, He always postponed eternal life for the Last Day.

John 6:39-54 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all that he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day."...No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him, and I will raise him up at the last day....Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.

Why did Jesus promise Eternal Life in the last day and not at that moment?? This I never understood until I came to the Church of God and studied to Bible! It's because He was waiting for another event to happen! If you look in the book that explains about the last days, Revelation, you can see why.

Rev 3:11-13 I am coming soon...I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name...

Jesus promised to return in the last days! However, when He returns He will have a NEW NAME! How come nobody ever mentioned this? Actually, Jesus' new name is Christ AhnSahngHong. There's so much evidence and proof that it is true, Christ AhnSahngHong is 2nd Coming Jesus Christ. There are many things I could write down, but I will mention one of the many prophesies that show us that Christ AhnSahngHong is the true 2nd Coming Christ. When Jesus comes again He will have a new name, then what is the way to recognize who is Jesus' second coming?

Heb 9:28 ...so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many people; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

When Jesus returns, He will have a new name and will bring salvation. If you study the bible, in order for us to have salvation we need to have eternal life. In fact, to have salvation is to have eternal life:

John 6:53-54 Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.

Those who do not have Jesus body and blood are dead in God's eyes; have no salvation. In other words, salvation is Jesus' body and blood. Obviously we are not cannibals, so there has to be a certain way to have Jesus' body and blood. The only way is through the Passover Feast.

Matt 26:17-28 ...
So the disciples did as Jesus had directed them and prepared the Passover... While they were eating, Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying, "Take and eat;
this is my body."Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

Through the Passover we can eat Jesus' body and Jesus' blood, then we can have eternal life or salvation. The verse in Hebrews says that second coming Christ will appear to bring salvation, or bring the Passover. In history, you can see how all the teachings of Christ were changed to man-made teachings. That is why Jesus waited and planned to come again to give life! According to this prophesy alone, whoever brings the Passover is second coming Christ. Nowadays, many claim to be the Christ, however, only Christ AhnSahngHong was the one that brought salvation, the Passover. There are so many other prophesies too that Christ AhnSahngHong has fulfilled. I will write about those little by little. If you study, you will understand that truly, Jesus has returned with the new name of Christ AhnSahngHong. He fulfilled and showed all the signs He said was going to bring in this age. It's not expected or easy to simply believe in Christ AhnSahngHong, however, if you study, you will understand that He is no other than Jesus Second Coming. If you believe in Jesus Christ then you will believe in Christ AhnSahngHong, for He is One and the same.

2 comments:

♥Spirit-Bride♥ said...

Amen!
I believe in the Christ Ahnsahnghong.
He came according to all prophecy the Bible.
Christ Ahnsahnghong is surely our God.

♥Spirit-Bride♥ said...

Amen!
Christ Ahnsahnghong is savior in this age.
I give thanks to Christ Ahnsahnghong ,he gave us the salvation.