CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

If You Love God You Will Find Heavenly Mother Jerusalem

Many people believe Jesus Christ is the Savior that came a crucified himself to give us forgiveness of sins and take us to the Kingdom of Heaven after our life in this earth. As believers of Christ, we need to listen to what Christ says. Those who listen and follow the teachings of Jesus Christ, will certainly find the female image of God, Heavenly Jerusalem Mother. 2,000yrs ago, Jesus said:

John 14:15-23"If you love me you will obey what i command... If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him. He who does not love me will not obey my teaching"

Those who love Jesus Christ, will not just say it, or believe it. Those who love Jesus Christ will obey Christ teachings. That is how we show love to Him. Most Christians nowadays say they believe and love Christ, however, without following His teachings, those are just empty words that do not lead to Heaven.

Matt 7:21-23 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'"

Those who call Jesus "Lord, Lord" are the believers, not the non-believers. But what is Jesus saying about the believers? That not everyone who believes will enter the kingdom of heaven! So through this verse we see that not just believing is enough; we have to do the will of Father in order to enter the kingdom of Heaven. This is very serious and even scary, as many people believe and are expecting salvation. Jesus Christ also said:

Luke 6:46 "Why do you call me, 'Lord, Lord,' and do not do what I say?"

So we clearly see that even though we call and believe Jesus Christ is Lord, we have to do what He says in order to be saved. Among the many messages Jesus Christ left us, one prophesy about the last days is very important for us now.

Rev 22:16 "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches..."

Rev 22:17 The Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" Whoever is thirsty, let him come; and whoever wishes, let him take the free gift of the water of life.

In order to show God our love, and enter the Kingdom of Heaven, we need to do what God says. Jesus clearly left the revelation of the Spirit and the bride giving water of life in the last days. If we love Him, we will obey what He commanded, that is why we have to pay attention to His last message. In order to receive eternal life, we have to come to the Spirit and the bride, as Jesus Christ said. Nowadays everyone knows about the Spirit, the Holy Spirit, but what about the bride?? By obeying Jesus' commands, we can easily find who She is through the Bible.

Rev 21: 9-10 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, "Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb." And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God.

The bride that will give water of life in these last days is called Jerusalem. When the apostle saw the bride, he described Her as being Holy City Jerusalem, however, this is not a physical City, but spiritual:

Rev 21:2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.

The Bride= New Jerusalem, which is coming from Heaven in the last days. Many people say the bride is the church or the people, however, the teaching of the Bible is different:

Gal 4:26 ... but the Jerusalem that is above is free and she is our Mother.

If we love Jesus, we would obey what He says. Now is the time to follow Heavenly Mother because She is the one giving the water of life that our souls need. Actually, even Jesus Christ was waiting for Her appearance to give us eternal life once and for all. 2,000 yrs ago, He promised Eternal Life BUT in the last days...

John 6:39 "And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all that he has given me, but raise them up at the last day"

John 6:40 "For my Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day."

John 6:44 "No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him, and I will raise him up at the last day"

John 6:54 "Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day"

Jesus promised to give eternal life, but always postponed it for the last day. Then nobody has ever thought "why?". Jesus is God Almighty that can do anything at anytime. Then what was Jesus waiting for in the last day?? This is the answer:

Rev 19: 7 Let us rejoice and be glad and give him glory! For the wedding of the Lamb has come, and his bride has made herself ready.

Christ was waiting for the bride, Heavenly Jerusalem Mother, to appear in order to give eternal life. That is why now the wedding of the Lamb (Christ) has come! We can rejoice because that also means we can go to Kingdom of Heaven! That is why we need to obey what Christ says. There are many thing about Jesus most people don't know about. If you study about Him, you will also find He has come a second time as Christ AhnSahngHong. That is why only we know about Heavenly Jerusalem. Without Christ showing us the truth, we wouldn't be able to know. If you love God, you will certainly know and believe Heavenly Mother Jerusalem.

0 comments: