CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Christ Ahnsahnghong Who Brought Passover to Deliver Us From Disaster

According to the Bible, God already planned the end from the beginning.



Isa 46:10

I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say: My purpose will stand and I will do all that I please.



And God prophesized about the last day in the Bible.



2 Pet 3:6~7, 10~13

By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men... But the day of the Lor will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything in it will be destroyed by fire. and the earth and everything in it wil be laid bare. Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming. That day will bring abou the destruction of the heavens by fire and the element will melt in the heat. But in keeping with his promise we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new earth, the home of righteousness



Nowadays, people try to escape this disaster by their own power but Bible already prophesied we cannot escape this disaster by our own power.



Amos 9:2~4

Though they dig down to the depths of the grave [basement], from there my hand will take them. Though they climb up to the heavens, from there I will bring them down. Though they hide themselves on the top of Carmel, there I will hunt them down and seize them. Though they hide from me at the bottomn of the sea, there I will command the serpent to bite them. Though they are driven into exile by their enemies, there I will command the sword to slay them. I will fix my eyes upon them for evil and not for good.



Then how can we be saved from this disaster? We have to seek God's way and rely on God's power to be saved.



Ex. 12:12~14

On that same night I will pass through Egypt and strike down every firstborn - both men and animals - and I will bring judgment on all the gods fo Egypt. I am the Lord. The blood will be a sign for you on the houses where you are; and when I see the blood, I will pass over you. No destructive plague will touch you when I strike Egypt. This is a day you are to commemorate; for the generations to come you shall celebrate it as a festival to the Lord - a lasting ordinance.



God promised to protact those who celebrate the Passover. Now by keeping the new covenant Passover that Christ Ahnsahnghong brought we are able to be delievered from the last disaster that is prophesized in the Bible. I thank Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Heavenly Mother for opening the way to the Passover.

0 comments: