CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 2, 2008

How can we belong to God?

Hey guys. I’m back! And looking forward to share the good news of the Gospel with you all. Well today I want to talk about “Who is the one belonging to Christ, and How can we belong to him”

In the book of John says:

John 8:47 He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God."

What is it that we have to hear in order to belong to God? Let’s find out through the book of Romans. What God says is what we must do.

Romans 8:9 You, however, are controlled not by the sinful nature but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ.

So we definitely need the Spirit of Christ in us in order to belong to God, BUT HOW CAN WE HAVE THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST IN US???

I took the liberty of making a survey about this with my classmates and most of them had different answers but none of them got their answers from the bible. God always gives us the answer through the bible. Let’s see!

John 6:56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him.

So that’s it folks! We need Jesus Christ’s flesh and blood in order for us to have the Spirit of Christ in us. So I guess you’re thinking of communion. Let me tell you that if you do I’m sorry for disappointing you because you are completely wrong. According to the bible the only way Jesus Christ promised his flesh and Blood was though the Passover. Do you want to see? Check this out:

Matthew 26:17 on the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Jesus and asked, "Where do you want us to make preparations for you to eat the Passover?" 18 He replied, "Go into the city to a certain man and tell him, 'The Teacher says: My appointed time is near. I am going to celebrate the Passover with my disciples at your house.'…. 26While they were eating, Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying, "Take and eat; this is my body." 27Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you. 28This is my blood of the[b] covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.

Yes I know I know, they say that the new name for the Passover is communion, or holy supper, etc., but they are definitely not the same! Let’s see why

Leviticus 23:4 " 'These are the LORD's appointed feasts, the sacred assemblies you are to proclaim at their appointed times: 5 The LORD's Passover begins at twilight on the fourteenth day of the first month.”

God specified APPOINTED FEASTS. So we cannot change is by our own convenience. The only way Jesus himself promised his flesh and blood is in the Passover night so as God’s children we must as God says. Otherwise….

Mathew 7:21"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' 23Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

Not just by believing we are saved but by doing what God tells us to do. And thank God Ahnsahnghong (2nd coming Christ) because without him we wouldn’t know all this truth

PS: To know about the trinity and who Ahnsahnghong is you can click on this Trinity

Thanks so much for reading this “little” post and please take it into consideration.

Keep post…..

3 comments:

Olivia said...

Yes!! Not just by believing we are saved but by doing what God tells us to do. Let's keep the passove of new covenant!

smile said...

The way to inherit Heavenly Blood we should keep the New Covenant, Passover.
That is the promise between God and us.

NaNa said...

AMEN...Christ Ahnsahnhong is the Second Coming Jesus, who has brought salvation to us through the Passover, according to the prophecies of the Bible. Let's believe in Christ Ahnsahnghong, and we will have eternal life and go to heaven