CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Preaching to my Family

So i took a huge leap and went out to preach the gospel today, just as Father did 2,000 years ago, and now in the Holy Spirit Ages as Christ Ahnsahnghong did so for 37 years. I was soo nervous, who do I speak to? What do i say and how do i say it? I was so nervous that i almost didn't go. However, one Sister saw me kind of pacing nervously so she asked me what was wrong when i told her she just laughed. Why is she laughing at me! I'm stressing out here, and she's being entertained?! Then she sat me down and opened up to Exodus 4:10-11..."Moses said to the LORD, "O Lord, I have never been eloquent, neither in the past nor since you have spoken to your servant. I am slow of speech and tongue." The LORD said to him, "Who gave man his mouth? Who makes him deaf or mute? Who gives him sight or makes him blind? Is it not I, the LORD ? Now go; I will help you speak and will teach you what to say." What do you after you see a verse like that? I put my veil on, prayed and she and I went preaching together. Thank you Heavenly Father Ahnsanghong and Heavenly Mother for your constant words of encouragement.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

God bless you! There are so many words of encouragement in the bible. I like the verse in Deuteronomy 31:6,8 -> "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you....The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." Thanks be to our Father Christ Ahnsanghong and Heavenly Mother who love us and are always with us!

Anonymous said...

wow! preaching about the Savior, Christ Ahn Sahng Hong is so amazing! i remember when i started too!! Bear good fruit of the Holy Spirit!!

Anonymous said...

God Bless You Brothers and Sisters!That is one of my favorite verses:
(Exodus 4:10-11..."Moses said to the LORD, "O Lord, I have never been eloquent, neither in the past nor since you have spoken to your servant. I am slow of speech and tongue." The LORD said to him, "Who gave man his mouth? Who makes him deaf or mute? Who gives him sight or makes him blind? Is it not I, the LORD ? Now go; I will help you speak and will teach you what to say".

I have that problem, i don't think i am as eloquent and strong in speach as other brothers, so i used to bring myself down. But when i saw this verse i was so encouraged! Who would've ever thought that a great leader in the OT times like Moses, was scared of speaking!! This thought me that it's because even speaking comes from God Almighty. We have no ability and this is what God is looking for. Those who do not rely on THEIR abilities but only on God.

May Father Ahn Sahng Hong and Mother Jerusalem Bless You freatly Today.

Anonymous said...

Preaching the Gospel is an amazing job, given to us by Father and Mother.

Just think: when we preach the gospel, thousands of angels are gathered watching and serving us. Father and Mother are also with us, giving us the wisdom and words we need to deliver. Heaven rejoices and is moved when we deliver the words of God.

"It was revealed to them that they were not serving themselves but you, when they spoke of the things that have now been told you by those who have preached the gospel to you by the Holy Spirit sent from heaven. Even angels long to look into these things."
1 Pe. 1:12

Anonymous said...

Wow! keep on preaching the more you do it the more you realize that Father Christ Ahnsahnghong and Mother are doing the work!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Father Christ ahnsanghong for having so much Mercy on us, thank you Mother Jerusalem for loving us so much, thank you for giving us the Oportunity to preach.
Please give us the spiritual Eye to find our Lost Brothers and sisters.
please let them be Good fruits.
Please Father & Mother We beg of you have pitty on us and hold us forever.
Thank you Father christ ansanghong and Mother Jerusalem for your mercy and love.